How it Works
Deliver a plan that works for all employees
Common Wealth offers an innovative, employer-sponsored digital retirement plan that helps employees of all income levels save for retirement.
It’s easier than you think
Employees can create an online account in less than 20 minutes.
The plan automatically creates an RRSP and TFSA account for you.
How It Works
Smart Planning allows you to build a personalized retirement strategy
- We estimate your future saving needs and outcomes based on your goals, contributions, income, and age
- Our plan automatically adjusts saving projections as you make contributions and transfer funds
Smart Saving helps you stay on track to meet your retirement goals
- Connect to your bank account and make monthly contributions right from your paycheque
- Choose between RRSP and TFSA accounts—or a combination
- Transfer an existing RRSP or TFSA into your plan in a few clicks
Smart Investing matches you to the appropriate investment fund for your life stage, then adjusts your risk profile as you near retirement
- We offer in-app suggestions to help select an age-appropriate target date fund to maximize the growth of your savings
- These funds offer a diverse investment portfolio to automatically manage, balance, and adjust investment risk
- You can change your investment fund selection at any time
Our digital plan makes it easy to track your progress online
You’re in full control—you can change and pause contributions or withdraw your savings whenever you choose
Setting up a group RRSP or TFSA is easier than you think
We offer flexible plan design for contribution and matching with fast and easy digital onboarding for employers and employees. Let us show you how.
Tax and Government Benefit Optimization
Save on taxes and maximize your federal pension benefits to create a reliable retirement income that funds your lifestyle goals.
Take your Common Wealth plan with you from workplace to workplace and into retirement. Our plan protects you from high-fee rollovers.
Enhanced cybersecurity across our platform means you can rest easy knowing your data is secure at all times. Our commitment to ongoing SOC 2 compliance keeps your data secure, available, confidential, and private. SOC 2 defines criteria for managing customer data based on security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
Professionally managed investments
Common Wealth offers BlackRock LifePath® target date funds—giving you access to exceptional institutional expertise with lower fees. These funds provide a diversified investment that balances between growing your investment and protecting against risk by becoming more conservative as you near retirement age.
BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with over $8.67 trillion USD in assets under management, including managing over C$200 billion in assets for Canadian clients.