How It Works
We’ll help you figure out how much money you need in retirement and how much to save to get there
- Your plan will estimate how much you’ll need in retirement, how much to expect from government benefits, and how much to save
- Your plan automatically adjusts your suggested monthly saving amount as you make contributions and transfer in funds
Automatic saving helps you stay on track to meet your retirement goals
- Connect to your bank account and make monthly contributions right from your paycheque
- Save to an RRSP, TFSA or both
- View your contributions and any employer matching contributions
- Transfer an existing RRSP or TFSA into your plan in a few clicks
Our smart investing approach matches you to the risk-appropriate investment fund for your life stage
Your plan automatically invests your savings into a professionally managed, diversified target date fund that automatically rebalances and adjusts your risk over time – so you can set it and forget it, while the plan works to build your retirement savings.
Our digital plan makes it easy to track your progress online
You’re in full control—you can change and pause contributions or withdraw your savings whenever you choose
Access your plan
Get your plan on your Android or iOS device
- Check your investment earnings
- View your RRSP & TFSA contributions
- Check your account balance
- Add funds or transfer in any existing RRSP, TFSA or RRIF
- Track your retirement readiness and expected retirement income
Log in to your plan from your mobile browser and follow the prompts to add the app to your phone.
Tax and Government Benefit Optimization
Save on taxes and maximize your federal pension benefits to create a reliable retirement income that funds your lifestyle goals.
A Plan for Life
Take your Common Wealth plan with you when you move on from your workplace and head into retirement. Our plan protects you from paying high fees when you leave your employer.
Enhanced cybersecurity across our platform means you can rest easy knowing your data is secure at all times. Our commitment to ongoing SOC 2 compliance keeps your data secure, available, confidential, and private. SOC 2 defines criteria for managing customer data based on security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
56% of pre-retirees aged 50+ don’t have a retirement savings plan
Professionally managed investments
Common Wealth offers BlackRock LifePath® target date funds—giving you access to exceptional institutional expertise with lower fees. These funds provide a diversified investment that balances between growing your investment and protecting against risk by becoming more conservative as you near retirement age.
BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with over $10 trillion USD in assets under management, including managing over C$275 billion in assets for Canadian clients.
Setting up a retirement plan is easier than you think
We offer RRSP, TFSA and DPSP accounts in our plans, with flexible matching options to suit companies of all sizes. Let us show you how.