The lack of innovation in retirement plans has resulted in high fees, poor service, and unnecessary complexity–specifically for small and medium-sized companies. This guide will help you to navigate the group retirement landscape, so you can make the right choices for your organization.
What you'll learn from the ebook
- The players in the group retirement market
- How to compare fees between vendors
- The most important member features to look for
- How to evaluate the best investment strategy
- How to assess the effort of maintaining a plan
6 key areas to evaluate when choosing a group plan
Get a plan your employees will love
80% of people are more inclined to work for a company that offers matching contributions to their retirement savings plan.
Natixis, September 2021