A workplace retirement plan can give employers a competitive advantage. They support recruitment and retention and motivate employees in a tightening labour market. This report shares how a good workplace retirement plan – one without undue cost, risk or complexity – creates value for employers, including a range of benefits that strengthen an employer’s bottom line.
The report will cover:
- Improving compensation efficiency for greater talent attraction and retention
- The impact to employee productivity and reducing financial stress
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations
- The impact of the pandemic on financial security
- Business barriers to adopting good workplace retirement plans
The business case for good workplace retirement plans
Learn the value of offering workplace retirement benefits
80% of people are more inclined to work for a company that offers matching contributions to their retirement savings plan.
Natixis, September 2021